Saturday, May 9, 2009

Machines, Machinery, and Mechanics

Me again! So I have been playing this game on my computer lately called Crazy Machines. It is a very different game from those I am used to playing, falling into a genre known as physics simulators. They give you different parts to machines and give you a goal to reach by putting the parts together so that they work as a whole. There are rubber bands, gears, steam pipes, magnets, fire, even dynamite! Its a really fun game that makes you think...a lot. Point is, there is a new release coming soon called Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity. This game is a lot like the one I mentioned, but with different parts and fun eerie backgrounds. This game has many different goals to try and reach and is something everyone should try out. Its a great way to exercise your brain...we all need to that once in a while!

1 comment:

  1. I love these games. I thought i was the only one who played this!

    ReplyDelete

Likey?