Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pon Pata Pon!


Recently I was reading around some video game websites and their reviews to find new games to try out. I read a review about a game called Patapon. After reading about it and finding out a little more, I decided to purchase it. I loved it! This game is super fun and would appeal to all ages with its fun colors, cute characters, and challenging levels. There is Patapon 2 that released May 6th and is now available, which was said to be the same as the original with just an expansion in levels and adventures. I have yet to try that one but I will get it as soon as I finish the first. This game is all about giving a pattern of drum beats and rhythm to give commands to the Patapon characters. These little guys are cute and tough troopers, which makes this game even more addicting!

1 comment:

Likey?