Thursday, May 7, 2009

Zombies!!


I'm back! So last post I was talking about highest video games in sales, and today I thought I would let you know what video game is the best of the best hands down, at least according to the video game award givers. Left 4 Dead, the fun and enthusiastic video game that Zombie lovers must have has been voted the BEST! It won Video Game of the Year and has now released a "Game of the Year" edition for everyone else who hasn't already bought it. Some details about this oh so great game are that its rated M for Mature because of its blood and gore, intense violence, language. It is a first person shooter and has online game play available for groups of 8 and 4 if you want to go Co-op. It is also available on PC, and only costs $60. So if you haven't tried that game, I suggest you do, because even the judges agree, its a terrifying but really fun game that gives that adrenaline rush to those who seek it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Likey?